Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And Now We Know...


There it is. It looks innocent enough, doesn’t it? And it certainly does not look like a theatre. But, apparently, inside those walls is where the play THE BLOGGER will be produced. It’s being produced by Fourth Wall Productions and was written, as I suspected, by Greg Vovos. I never paid him much mind in high school. But that just goes to show you, just because you don’t pay someone much mind doesn’t mean their mind ain’t working much. You would think I would be upset about this, but I am not. If it brings people to my blog then God bless us everyone. Though I don’t attend any plays or things like that or donate money to museums or orchestras, I do support the arts – in theory. But I will go see this play. And review it. I have posted all the details, as I know ‘em, on the right side of my blog, just below my poll.

PS Please Keep Commenting and Voting!!

5 comments:

  1. I hear there is unseemly intimacy between men. Is this really reflective of your life Vince?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rubber and you are glue,
    whatever I am
    bounces off me
    and sticks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't mention hamburgers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday was Tuesaday, Salamundo. See you real soon.

    ReplyDelete