Friday, January 16, 2009

Breal a Leg, Ye Scottish Playas.


This is one of the reasons why theatre drives me crazy. Somehow that playwright got a hold of my phone number and called to see if I was coming to see his play about my life. “Uh, yeah, read my blog,” I said. Anyway, then I wish him good luck, seemed like the nice thing to do. Then the dude freaks out on me. “Good luck, Good luck, you’re supposed to say break a leg,” then he hangs up, and as far as I can tell took a bath in garlic and tomato juice. And theatre people wonder why the rest of the world thinks they are freaks. I suppose writers are especially…troubled. So anyway, break a leg. I’m closing in on Cleveland and the temperature is a beautiful



12 degrees BELOW zero


Don’t you wish you lived in Cleveland? After all, New York may be the Big Apple, but Cleveland’s a plum. Don’t lose sight of the left, right, left rule, especially in these trying times.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Vince, please be careful not to break your leg. And stay warm until I can catch up with you. Don't worry, I'll be bringing the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I'll bring the olive oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better back off my man, Britney! Or else.

    ReplyDelete