Friday, January 30, 2009

Last Call!




Well, it's the final weekend of the play about my life. Friday and Saturday are your last opportunities to get an up-close, intimate (albeit manufactured) peek into my life. There are some talks with various people of import that the show may find a new life down the road in some better weather conditions - I can say no more on that topic. But as we all know, nothing in life is guaranteed except for the end. And I see my train a coming. I do plan on being in attendance tonight, assuming I'm not called to secret, peacekeeping duties elsewhere. But the plan is to be there. Before then I will be making a guest appearance at an institute of higher learning where I will be stinging the bee.


However, during this sad occasion do note that I left you with a little gift, a picture of Britney from her Mouseketeer days. Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you, assuming of course we lived in a world where people cared about doing others.

No comments:

Post a Comment