Monday, January 12, 2009

Out Of This World


So I don't think I've told you this yet, but my wife is having an emotional affair...with an Alien. Apparently, she talks to him quite a bit. And on many occasions, I am the main topic. The Alien is worried about me, he's not happy with my choices or actions. And Pamela's doing everything in her power to try to help me find the light, but...alak. Last night she got out of bed at 3am, and walked outside into the cold winter moonlight, wearing only her nightgown. She was actually quite beautiful standing there with the moon reflecting off her and the snow. When she came back to bed I acted like I was asleep. Then she started to chant. When we woke up this morning she asked me if I ever had the urge to walk into the light. I kept chewing my Crunch Berries and acted like I didn't hear her. It is a loud cereal, after all. If there really is life in outer space, what could they possible see in us?

1 comment:

  1. I would never cheat on you like that. NEVER! Your wife doesn't realize what she has in you. I'm calling out to you from the top of Tucumcari Mountain! Find me.

    ReplyDelete